Sunday, December 28, 2008

Simple Baked Salmon




Back when I was single this was my go-to recipe when I met a new guy who didn't eat meat or was on a health kick. My friend Jen gave this to me and she got it from her mom (THANKS MRS. GOLDMAN!!) It's simple and tasty. I usually make it with a nice salad. It also pairs well with roasted potatoes and steamed veggies.

Baked Salmon

2 Medium-sized Salmon Fillets
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
6 tsp of McCormick Honey Soy Marinade

1. Preheat oven to 350. Rinse fish and pat down with paper towels. Line baking pan with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Lay fish skin side down.

2. Spread 1 teaspoon of Grey Poupon on Salmon (don't forget the sides.)It's o.k. if the fish isn't completely covered. 1 teaspoon per fish is all you need.

3. Spread 3 teaspoons of McCormicks Honey Soy per salmon fillets. This should coat the fish completely. Use more if necessary--make sure the side of the fish is coated as well.

4. Bake on 350 for 15-20 minutes depending on the size. Be careful not to dry out the fish. Place fish in broiler for 3-5 minutes. Top should be crispy.

6 comments:

DOAYM said...

That looks extremely delicious.

I love to cook btw. "No homo"

I got a bourbon chicken recipe to die for along with my chicken parm.

JaMarlon said...

Man!!!! And I thought I was good in the Kitchen!!! You married? LOL... this is a good look!!
J.

Black Sand said...

I'm sooo hungry I came here to look at this!

Rosie B! said...

I love salmon and since this SEEMS simple enough I may attempt to make it....Luv this Blog

Rosie B! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosie B! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.